Wednesday, May 28, 2014

broken but still numb

i t ' s  m a y  2 8 t h
 
i know i've been MIA lately, but that's to be expected with the amount of school work i've been getting. it's kind of crazy, really. i never expected that i would be getting this much work but then, i probably should have. two english classes take a real amount of effort to deal with.
 
oh well.
 
it's chilly outside, but yesterday was warm. i like the warmth.
 
i've gotten a kitten. last saturday. it's name is willow.
 
the pills i was on have been changed. i'm on something else now, and the doctor's thinking of upping my dosage seeing as there haven't been good results.
 
i still cut.
 
last night my thigh was bleeding enough to send a puddle of blood pooling beneath my feet.
 
it was great.
 
i still want to cut.
 
even though i shouldn't.
 
i feel even more numb after last night. i want to do something worse. i want to feel something.
 
i'm going to take a break. i'll post sometime later, maybe.
 
my friend is most likely annoyed with me - they've stopped talking to me of their own voalition. right now it's me initiating all contact.
 
it sucks.
 
oh well.
 
i guess we weren't meant to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment