Friday, May 16, 2014

take a walk

i t  i s  m a y  1 6 t h
 
what a beautiful day outside it is. maybe these pills are working not only on me but on the world around me, too. oh well. `
 
i've been writing of late. a new collaboration novel with a good friend of mine. i trust this person so much. i'm actually so grateful that they've been my friend and that they've been able to put up with me for so long.
 
i've never met them face to face, more like computer screen to computer screen. i know them from a writer's group and we hit it off and became great friends. i don't know what they think of me, though. i fear that i've begun to annoy them and that they're rethinking the whole idea of being friends with me.
 
in other news, i've decided to read wuthering heights for my english literature class. it's a good novel. a great classic.
 
that's actually all i've got to say for now. not much has happened of late. but i think i'm going to start working out. maybe i'll go out for walks more often.
 
oh well. that's to be decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment